Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our Own Private Childcare Center

After baby Vesta was born, the three Cleveland boys hung out at our pad so their mom and baby sis could head over to the hospital. I was so excited when I awoke from my nap surrounded by pals. Atlas and Argo had to go elsewhere for sleep-overs but Odin got to stay with me, score! Gus came over too, and on Friday Ezra and her baby bro Silas showed up as mum had already promised they cold hang out, prior to the birth in the driveway scenario. So it was all go at our house!


Sandbox getting crowded.






Time for a wagon ride. Pull mom, pull! We're not heavy, we promise.




Dad talked mum into hiring a bit of help at the house, instead of the shop on Friday. Katie was very adept at play-dough and baby handling. Sorry, we didn't get a photo of wee Silas, but believe me, he is a cutie pie!














No comments:

Post a Comment