Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer in Full Swing!

The summer solstice isn't until June 21st, but summer in Brevard is in full swing. We kicked-off the 3rd season visiting "the Shoals" this past Friday in Dupont Forest. We had 5 moms and 6 kids and the numbers will grow as schools get off for the holiday.

I hope you enjoy the next few months of blog-posts as I highlight my summer in the sun!

Summer 2011, here I come!


I enjoyed rock climbing in the parking lot before the hike in.




I loved swimming in the swimming holes. I made sure I scoped out each and every swimming hole in this part of the river. I sat down on the blanket for a snack, briefly, once in the 3 hour trip. Too much to see and do. Mum didn't get a photo of the tadpole I caught, but believe me, I did catch one of those quick, slippery little creatures.






See my friends in the distance?










No comments:

Post a Comment