Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Splashville in Asheville

Mum and I headed to the big city last Thursday to run some errands and meet up with Grandma and Grandpa Layton. Since we had some extra time and it was extremely hot outside, we headed over to Splashville, right in the middle of the city, at Pack Square. It was interesting...

It was very chaotic, wet and loud, unlike the forest waterfalls I am use too. I stood on the edge and took it all in, watching the kids frolic in the jet streams coming up from the ground. I was skeptical, but I came around.


I tended to play it safe, staying near the smaller of the jet streams. Others joined me.








Sometimes I would take a break and catch my breath. I didn't like the splashing in the face that was hard to avoid.




All in all, Splashville was fun, but I still prefer the rivers, lakes and pools.










No comments:

Post a Comment