Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow 2011 Day 1

The weather report said there was a 100% chance of snow Sunday night into Monday, not a lot of room for error, and they were spot on. When I woke-up Monday morning and peeked out the window I found that we were surrounded by snow on all possible sides of the house and beyond. We stayed inside until 11:00 at which point we all bundled-up and headed outside for some fun in the snow.
Want to guess how many layers I'm wearing? Guess right and you get a snowball. My new snowboots came in very handy, obviously. I didn't however get new snowpants as after Christmas there were none available in the whole county. But mum and dad found other ways to keep me dry, no worries.

I think Sir Ed was especially thankful for the trails daddy made in the driveway.

Up to my knees in the white stuff.


Yum, snow is tasty!



Father and son enjoying a snow day! Like the snowflake in my eyelash?





No comments:

Post a Comment