Sunday, January 2, 2011

My First Snowman

We've had all this great snow, but not great snow gear for playing in it with, so mum and dad haven't exactly encouraged snow activities even though I've been asking to make a snowman. Mum finally had pity on me and we built this cool snowperson right out on our side porch. He was as tall as me!
Can you guess what we used for the eyes and the nose? Gumballs. Needless to say he became a blind snowman very quickly!
"I like the pink one" (exactly what I said)

"Actually, I think I prefer the orange one."


"Yep, I definitely like the orange one.Sorry Mr. Snowman, but you have another eye, you can spare this one."



"Yum!"
P.S. I did get to go sledding too at my friend Nora's house. She and her mum have lots of great snow gear and own a sled and have some good hills at their place. Mum didn't have a camera with her, but I promise you, I did sled and I loved it!





No comments:

Post a Comment