Thursday, January 27, 2011

Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport

I have driven past the Asheville Airport at least 100 times but have never gone inside, so I was very excited to be allowed inside the GSP (Greenville Spartanburg Airport), my first airport, my first plane ride, oh the joy! Of course, all did not go as planned. Our plane was delayed, so I got to know GSP pretty darn well as we spent 4 more hours there than we planned too. Mom is not happy with Allegiant Airlines, so I think the next time I go on an airplane, it will probably be the Asheville Airport, which is good I say, it's so much closer! Anyway, Florida here I come!
Is that our plane? I hope it doesn't leave without me!

Helping daddy get to the gate. Can you beleive they made me carry my own luggage?(check-out my backpack) Child labor!



We were supposed to board our plane at 4:33pm, we didn't board until 10:20pm. So while I was waiting I found some kids to play with. Mommy took out some books and we had story time, right there at the gate, fun!



This airport had a nice outside area as you can see. We hung-out a bit while the sun was still up.





No comments:

Post a Comment