Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Twilight Tour Carriage Rides

After the parade mum and I hurried to get in line for the horse and carriage ride being offered FREE by the Heart of Brevard downtown association. I was very, very, very excited. I really enjoyed the trip around town, even though it was raining a tad and our horse was a bit fiesty. Check-out Kiwi Gelato, all lit up on the corner. This shot was taken from the carriage.
They made us get off and get back into line for a second ride. At least it enabled mum to get a picture of Big John our Belgian horse. He is sooooo strong!

A Christmas Elf enjoying the evening.


Carolers entertaining the strollers.



I learned something new as I waited in line for our first carriage ride- I LOVE candy canes. I wondered what was being thrown at us during the parade, mum called it a lollie scramble, but she didn't give me anything she caught. But the nice lady in line did, thanks lady! I'm sold.





No comments:

Post a Comment