Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turkey Trot

Mum's college buddy Pam, and her family were in Charlotte for Thanksgiving too, visiting Brian's parents. They motivated mum and dad to participate in the annual Turkey Trot 8K run, with about 6,000 other people. I was dragged along for the ride, in the rain, not overly exciting, but I was proud of my parents, they made it to the finish line and they weren't even last!
Ian, Asheley, Pam, Brian, Mum, Dad and me, post race.

Yeah, it's done, get me out of this stroller, NOW!



That's Aunt Chanley, just behind Pam, she started running, but her injury got the best of her and she walked the 8K. Too bad, she probably could have won!


Hummm, I'm not a poultry expert, but this turkey sure looks like a chicken to me!


That turkey sure can run!






No comments:

Post a Comment