Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

So Tuesday was the last day of school for the year, and later that night we did the whole Festival of Lights thing. Then Wednesday we had the big outing to the Grove Park, and on THursday I helped mum wrap lots of pressies, and now here it is Christmas Eve. One more sleep til the big man in red arrives. All morning I've been telling mum that "Santa is packing his sleigh." And today mom has been packing us up to go do the Christmas rounds. Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Jaydn and Brian then a night drive, just like Santa, to SC. My only wish is that I could visit with Grandpa and Grandma Coadwell, Auntie Denise, Uncle CHris, Hayden, Blair and Virginia. We miss you even more during the holidays. We hope that Santa is kind to each of you and that our parcels arrived safe and sound. Daddy says we will get to talk with you on the phone tonight or tomorrow. I love you! Merry Christmas! Talk soon!
P.S. Cousin Lin gave me this sweater last year for Christmas, or my bday, can't remember. It finally fits and I love it! Thanks Lin, and Rod! It's perfect for wearing when I'm hanging around the house, poppin' popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment