Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Beach at Lake Lure

 I was quite sure how I felt about the water park portion of  The Beach at Lake Lure, so I kind of stayed on the outskirts and watched before going in with the girls.

Mae, Ellie and Loie loved allowing the water to dump on their heads. Me? Not so much.

I also was not a big fan of the waterslide part of the park. But mom and her friend Emily sure were. I wasn't allowed on then anyway, you have to be 45 inches to slide down and a good swimmer, neither of which I currently am, yet!


 I did love playing in the sand with my pal Charlotte and swimming in the lake.  It has been a summer of lake hopping for us and Lake Lure was one of the prettiest. Mom told me that some movie called "Dirty Dancing" was filmed at Lake Lure. Funny name for a movie I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment