Friday, July 6, 2012

The Morning After

 I found this great climbing tree right on our campsite.
 After breakfast I immediately headed back down to the ramp to fish. They say the morning is when the fish bite the best.
 I kept catching the same darn red fish-haha! I told mom I was ready for a hook and a worm, but she said she's not.

 Mom and I hiked the one mile loop around the little lake and it was the perfect early morning activity. So peaceful and calm. The steam coming off the lake in the morning was really neat!  I tried throwing sand at it to get it to move.

 These geese were NOT friendly!
This is a view of the little lake from the trailhead side.  Mom and I went for another swim, had lunch then headed home. I was pooped! Great day, great night, great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment