Friday, October 28, 2011

A Visit with Pat and Mary Alice

Our pal Pat and his partner Mary Alice come up every year around this time to hike in the mountains (they live in the city, Charlotte that is). This year we took them over to the Fish HAtchery and hiked to the top of John's Rock. It was a gorgeous day and there was still lots of beautiful fall colors to be seen and appreciated.

Feeding the trout.


Enjoying a peaceful scene along the Davidson River.



We stopped at this bridge to play "Three Billy Goats Gruff." I was the troll so I headed down under the bridge. Mary ALice had to help me back up onto the bridge. I was a very stubborn troll.




If there is a log, rock, tree, what have you, I will find a way to climb it!




I was making Pat nervous, so he came over to "help" me. I didn't need help of course, but it made him feel better to be nearby.









No comments:

Post a Comment