Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Goats Galore

I guess Carl Sandburgh was really into goats, cause there sure were a lot of them at his old homeplace.

The Three Billy Goats Gruff. These boys, or should I say men, had their own barn away from the other scrawny goats in the paddock. I didn't venture too close to these giants!


I prefered the nice, calm goats. This one was especially sweet.


THese two goats were eyeing my up, deciding whether or not I was worthy of their attention. I tried to feed them grass but they wouldn't take it from me. I told mum we needed to go to the barn and get hay for them, good thinking don't you think? Well, they wouldn't eat the hay from my hand either. Mum said we probably needed carrots or something sweet. Picky eaters I guess?




This goat had a really cool beard.


Mom likes barns, so here is a photo of the goat barn.










No comments:

Post a Comment