Friday, October 28, 2011

Brevard Academy Fall Festival

The joys of fall in Western N.C.! There is a new Fall Festival every weekend in October. Last Friday, mom and I headed over to one of the local schools and joined in the fall fun. I wore my Knights helmet as you will see.


Being the Brave Knight, I walked up this high tower and slid right on down without screaming like a little girl, I swear!


The only thing I'm missing is a sword. Mommy wouldn't buy me one, mean mommy. But sticks are plentiful so she can't keep me swordless, like it or not!



A REAL pony ride! Unlike the fair where the ponies are attached poles and just go in circles. I got to ride this pony around the school grounds. VERY COOL!



How YOU doin' Lady Horse Trainer? Want to take this pony on back to my barn?















No comments:

Post a Comment