Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Sad Sunday Indeed


Pitiful. That's how I felt that sad Sunday morning when I awoke burning up, an inferno, with a fever of 102.6. Of course I rallied and had a lovely breakfast of pancakes with fresh yogurt, strawberries and bananas, making mom and dad think I was on the up and up. But what goes up, must come down, and that's how the day progressed. It was kind of nice having mom and dad fuss over me. Letting me watch my Thomas video and my Baby Einstein video in the same day. They brought me drinks and raisins and were really nice to me. Until they took me to the doctor, now that's NOT nice. The doc poked and prodded, even took blood, and determined that I had a viral version of croup. Well, that explains the baby seal cough I have going on. I think I'm on the mend, but it's not fast enough. Of course, I'm milking it for all it's worth, sleeping with mom and dad. All it takes is a few pitiful coughs, and I'm in like Flynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment