Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Shoals Time!

Last summer mum's friends Geraldine and Aleshka suggested a group of mommies and babies head out to Dupont Forest to a special spot, The Shoals, for a playdate. "The water is warm", they said. "It's shallow", they said. "It's a short, stroller friendly walk from the parking lot", they said. So we all went, almost every Friday. Thus a tradition began, Fridays at the Shoals. Given the gorgeous spring weather, Fridays at the Shoals is off to an early, and very happy, start in 2010.
What do you suppose I am looking at, with an interested, yet cautious look on my face?

If you answerd newt you are correct. I was very curious indeed. A very interesting water creature. I enjoyed watcing him swim, but was not too apt to hold him.

Hummmm....what do I make of this?



No comments:

Post a Comment