Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Visit to Earthshine Mt. Lodge

After I beeped the horn for several minutes, Mommy finally loaded up the car and we headed over to pick-up Geraldine and Gus, then we drove over to Earthshine Mt. Lodge, where Mom and Dad were married. I have seen pictures of the place and it really lived up to my expectations. As you can see is the following photos, we all had a fun visit.
Geraldine AKA THe GOOSE WHISPERER- she really knows how to handle a goose, who knew?

Farmer Gus and his farm hand assistant, Rion

Follow the leader, goat style. By the way, I made it all the way up the hill all by myself, although I did think I may have to ask the goat for a ride, it is a steep hill!


Gus was generous and fed the goat his crackers, and fed me a few too!



No comments:

Post a Comment