Friday, April 9, 2010

Cove Creek Sliding Rock

A week ago Friday, it was 81 degrees outside, seems that spring skipped us and bestowed upon us summer, for a day or two anyway. We headed to Pisgah Forest for a picnic at Cove Creek. It has a really cool sliding rock and wading area, and lots of rocks just waiting to be thrown into the water!
I didn't slide down the rock, but I hung-out near the bottom a lot.

Mom didn't get any photos of me in the water as she was busy in the water with me, but I did get in, right in. I didn't care about my clothes, my shoes or the very cold water. I loved it! Every minute, except that minute when it got kind of deep and I fell over-oops!

Easing in after my fall. I got a little more careful after that. I love being naked in the sunshine. Clothes are for whimps!



No comments:

Post a Comment