Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mommy's Bachelorette Backpack Trip

Lauren sporting her new hand-knit garter belt, compliments of the very talented Geraldine (mommy picked out the ribbon). What's a garter belt Daddy?

Well, I got left back at home for this trip and as you can see it's heaven on earth. Just seeing all those rocks on shore makes me salivate. I could throw rocks into the water for hours and hours. I hope she takes me to Panthertown sometime soon. She told me not to be fooled by the sunny photo it was cold that night, frost on her backpack in the morning and everything. Our friend Lauren is getting married and the overnight in the woods was her "Hen Party." Mommy said the campfire was huge, but unfortunately it didn't burn all night. Daddy says they will take me tent camping this summer maybe. Yeah! Oh, Tabitha was my babysitter Saturday nght. She said I was so "intelligent" she could hardly believe I was only 16 months old. And she's an unbiased expert.


No comments:

Post a Comment