Friday, October 26, 2012

The Big Pumpkin Play

Unfortunately this is the only photo mommy captured from "The Big Pumpkin" play we hosted last week. The "Big Pumpkin" is a delightful Halloween book that features a witch, ghost, vampire, mummy and a bat.  I love to act out stories but sometimes it's hard to act out stories with just me and mommy. So we invited my pals to come over and be actors for the day. Mom and I supplied the costumes and the stage and invited the other mom's to be in the audience, along with my friend Mai and her daughter Solange. Mom was busy directing so she didn't get one photo of us in costume or on stage. Ms. Perry did get photos and when mom gets copies she will share, she was just so excited about how wonderful me and my friends did that she wanted to brag a bit on the blog.  This photo is post-play. We gathered on the couch to watch a Halloween video (so the moms could indulge in lunch). I was the witch, next to me is Elijah and he was the ghost, Benjamin was the mummy, Broden the vampire, Odin the bat and Argo was our improvised black cat.  I even memorized my lines..."it's big and it's mine and it's stuck on the vine and Halloweens just hourse away!"  We ate pumpkin pie at the end of the play, which was fabulously popular! Six more sleeps til Halloween in Transylvania County, NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment