Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dress Rehearsal

 Mom got these spooky skull-n-bones tights to go under my Court Jester, I mean Joker, costume. I really like them!
 Preparing for face painting. Once again, a very serious event.
 I had to make sure mom was doing the face painting correctly. I get upset when it doesn't look the way I think it should. The mirror allows me to check her work and request corrections in a timely manor.
 The perfect wee Court Jester at your service. My friend from New Orleans said I was ready for Mardi Gras in this outfit!
 Like my gold shoes and Joker Scepter? I have pretty creative parents and a very talented Mimi. Most everything is homemade/handmade. Except the hat, which was the inspiration for the rest of the costume. Jingle, jingle, jingle.
I'm ready for Halloweenfest in downtown Brevard. Still four more sleeps til actual Halloween and trick-or-treating. I plan to wear this costume to school Wednesday then change into my ninja costume Halloween night.

No comments:

Post a Comment