Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Visiting the Meyer-Brauns



Our final leg of our vacation was High Point, NC, just 35 miles north of the zoo in the Piedmont of the state.  Lucy and her mom and dad, Lisa and Mark, just moved to High Point from Brevard for her dad's new job.  I really enjoyed my visit. Lucy is 7 years-old and likens me to the little brother she never had.  She dressed me up like a pirate and let me play with her legos.  On Saturday we went swimming in their pool, had lunch with them, then got back into the car headed home to Brevard.  All and all, our vacation was fabulous, just too short!

So, finally, all the vacations photos have been posted and I can start showing you what I've been doing the last few weeks, like school, soccer and a trip to the apple orchard!

No comments:

Post a Comment