Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Dynamos

 Owen, me and Jack showing off our numbers.
 Coach Green is asking, "Who is excited to play soccer today?" I'm raising my hand high, "I am!"
 This is my new friend Maggie. She is the fastest and tallest person on our team. She is also very sweet (mom made me say that).
First player to line-up for pre-game warm-ups! I'm very enthusiastic.

Mom thought I wasn't able to play soccer this season, but apparently the league was allowing 3 years-olds to sign-up after all, and so we did!  I love my first soccer team! I love the uniforms, shin guards and special shoes (or boots as dad calls them). I love the huddle, high-fives, thumbs-ups, shaking hands with the other team after the game and playing "keep-away" with Coach Green.  I also like running around and "playing", but I don't necessarily feel a need to actually get the ball or shoot, that comes with time.  I'll keep you all up-to-date on the status of the Dynamos as the season progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment