Monday, August 27, 2012

Tide Pool

 Running towards the girl in the bikini top...
 Running away from daddy!
 Simply running and splashing.
Running and jumping off the giant sand bank...my favorite running.

These photos are still from our first day at the beach. It started raining hard (mum and I got stuck out on the beach and the rain was pelting me in the face and it hurt!), around 5:00 maybe. I was happy to go inside and check-out my home away from home. My room was super cool, complete with bunk beds and a TV, yes, a TV in the bedroom, MY bedroom (for the record, it was never turned on).   Luckily the sun came back out and we went exploring on the beach again. We found this super cool tide pool. Tide pools are better for swimming in than the ocean, in my opinion. They are shallow, warm and I don't have to worry about waves knocking me down.  The best part about this tide pool was the giant sand bank it adjoined too. I LOVED running and jumping off. I think we have a video that I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment