Monday, August 27, 2012

A Night Out in Carolina Beach

 Our condo was in walking distance to the center of "town", so we decided to go out to eat our first night, and our only night with Aunt Brandi. We choose the Tangerine Grill for it's canal view.
 I enjoyed playing pool as I waited for the food to arrive,
 This boat full of fish was just coming into the harbor as we were walking to the restaurant.
 After dinner we headed over to the Carolina Beach Lake for the Sunday Movie Night. There was a big screen set-up and lots of people watching "Happy Feet Two."  You can kind of make-out the screen behind Aunt Brandi. Apparently she had already seent he movie and opted to play Corn-Hole at the neighboring Hang Ten Grill.
This concludes our first day at the beach. I couldn't make it home after the movie I was so tired. I had to hitch a ride with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment