Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Sunday Stop #1

I woke-up Easter Sunday to find a basket from the Easter Bunny with one lone Spiderman egg and a note from Mr. Bunny telling me to find all the other Super Hero-themed eggs. Needless to say, I was quite happy! Mum baked-up some cinnamon rolls special for Easter Sunday as a treat, then we loaded-up the car and headed to Charlotte. Our first stop was Uncle Pat's house. I met his friends Drew and Joey (for the 2nd time, I was too young to remember our first meeting) and we had a great game of chase with Uncle Pat.



Joey and I are only 3 months apart. He was a cool guy. I wished he lived closer to Brevard so we could play more often. Here we are playing "swords."



Guess what? I found a creature, a catepillar to be exact.




I had to interupt the men watching The Master's golf tournament to show them my super coool catepillar. Uncle Pat has a TV outside so he doesn't miss out on the sunshine or the current sporting event.














No comments:

Post a Comment