Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Sunday Final Destination


Aunt Paula, Aunt Jane-Anne, Uncle Bill, Uncle Chad and Uncle Dean (all "greats" except for Chad) watching the final minutes of the golf tournament. Some guy named "Bubba" won, cool name dude!


Being cheecky, making it challenging for Uncle Chad and Daddy to play cornhole.




I was feeling inspired by The Master's and asked Uncle Chad to give me a gold lesson. Watch-out Phil Mickelsson, here I come!





Our final Easter Sunday destination was Aunt Brandi's house. We had a wonderful Easter meal thanks to Aunt Brandi's ham, garlic green beans, fresh bread rolls and more! I thought I'd give her an extra-appreciative thanks as you can see in the above photo. I love Aunt Brandi! And Uncle Chad and Cousin Asher too. Thanks for hosting us.








No comments:

Post a Comment