Monday, January 16, 2012

The Best Western

I have to say what I really liked about vacation was staying in the hotel. When we first walked into the Best Western, Savannah, GA, I exclaimed, "This is so cool." I was further impressed with the view from the third floor, exclaiming from the top of the steps outside our room, "Wow! Look at this view", which made mommy laugh. Apparently, she isn't overly impressed by streets and the backside of a wharehouse (although it must be noted that you could see the river and the big bridge).



I loved hanging out in our room being silly, jumping from bed to bed and of course (drum roll please), wathcing TV from the comfort of my bed! I think the excitement must have been too much for me because the first night I got sick, all over the bed, me and mom, an experience we hope to forget!






No comments:

Post a Comment