Friday, August 26, 2011

Tidal Pool

Our third morning at the beach, mom and I set out in seach of a tidal pool. We had to go about 2 miles to "the point", the very end of the island, were the intercoastal waterway feeds into the ocean to find one. Tidal pools are a bit more manageable for me when it comes to swimming. They are the perfect depth, there are shells and creatures to find, and yet, there are no, big waves to push me down. It was a lovely morning spent!

Before we got to the tidal pool, I just had to throw myself down on the sand and try to make a sand angel. The more sand in my hair, the better I say!


Yeah, tidal pool!











The tide was coming in and creating these little rivers that fed into the pool. I thought that was pretty neat.










No comments:

Post a Comment