Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mimi & Brandi Visit Brevard

Mimi and Aunt Brandi came for a visit this weekend and amazingly enough the weather cooperated. We took a nice, long walk in Dupont Forest. Here are the photos:

Arawen, whose name I pronounce "E, E, E", and I are chillin' on a rock with the second of the Triple Falls behind us. The water was really pumpin' today.

There was still snow on the shady bits. Arawen went off-trail to frollick in the white stuff.

Here I am posing with the sisters in front of High Falls. It was the most pretty today. You could look down and see lots of icicles and snowy parts at the base of the falls.



Of course no trip to the forest is complete without a good round of throwing rocks into water. Here I am just under the covered bridge, above High Falls partaking in one of my top favorite activities. AUnt Brandi has better photos, but I'm having trouble posting those off Snapfish so if I figure it out, I'll post so more.
P.S. It is currently snowing outside, it's Tuesday.





































No comments:

Post a Comment