Thursday, March 11, 2010

Breakfast Playdate

These photos are a tad out of order, so bear with me. Think REVERSE.
Playing follow the leader. Sir Ed was the leader. I was trying my hardest to keep up with Greysen and Sir Ed, but they sure are fast! Wait for me!

Greysen and I have a lot in common, especially our love for red wagons and horses.
It was fun to ride double!

We loaded up the wagon with carrots in hand and headed out for a great morning adventure.


Greysen's elephant impersonation. Isn't she clever!



I was so plesantly surprised upon waking Wednesday morning to find that I had a playdate and all before 7:00am. I woke-up and was instantly playing in my room with my friend Greysen. We didn't even make it downstairs for breakfast until 8:00am because we were having so much fun playing with my toys. As you can see in the photos above, we had a jam packed day of fun activities. The day just flew by.





No comments:

Post a Comment