Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Messy Room

I just learned one of mommy's newest pet peeves: the dumping of toys from their tidy containers for the pure joy of dumping the toys. One evening as she was cleaning up the dinner dishes, she came into my room and found this mess...she wasn't happy. She sent me upstairs for a bath and upon completion of the bath instructed me to pick-up my toys and return them to their rightful container. She had the containers laid out nicely for me, all I had to do was to PICK THEM UP.

I said, "I can't." She insisted that I could and I finally just told her, "I don't want too." Mommy refused to come into my room for a bedtime story. She just sat on the couch, on the computer, not helping me one bit. So, I went into the room and lined-up my trucks and trains in a line, but didn't clean the mess. I finally just gave up with the whole thing because I was so tired and quietly found a spot on the bed and laid down and went to sleep, with lights on and everything.

Who won this showdown? The jury is still out.

No comments:

Post a Comment