Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Teddy "Richie"

"Go All Blacks!"
(I always pump my fist and make a strong man arm when I say this)

Me and Richie wore matching shirts to school last week for the Teddy Bears Picnic. The teachers were so impressed that my Teddy has not only a first name but a last as well and that I always call him by both, "Richie McCaw." (daddy told me how to spell this)

After school, Richie and I climbed my favorite tree outside of the school building, "the monkey tree." Richie is a great climber for a teddy bear.


Uh, oh, Richie is falling. Help me mommy, catch Richie before he hits the ground, he can't afford to get injured. Mommy! Put down the camera and help me!!!


I saved him myself and I'm not happy that mommy didn't help me! Poor Richie.










No comments:

Post a Comment