Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Morning at Last!

I woke-up Christmas morning with some pretty major eye boogers but mom washed me up and I rallied, running out to the lounge to see what Santa had left. There were also presents from family in New Zealand. The Kiwi vs. Kangaroo chess game.
Harry MClary books, my favorite!



A Harry McClary magnet book, totally cool!



Mom gets Smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarms from daddy, how romantic!



Daddy plays with the fire breathing dragon toy I got from Santa.


I also got a really warm winter coat from Grandma and Grandpa Coadwell and mom got some Silver Fern earrings. I love me new Peter Rabbit book, bowl, cup and plate too. I sure was spoiled!


Mom and Dad made chocolate chip waffles for breakfast and we topped it with a raspberry syrup, then I played with toys as mom and dad packed up the car to head up to Grandad and Grandma Layton's house to continue Christmas Day and have Christmas dinner.










No comments:

Post a Comment