Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

I'm not in the photo because it's way past my bedtime. Daddy came and picked me up.


Mine, all mine.....



Catching a ride into the sky.



The 2011 Summer Softball Co-Ed Church League is finally over. I've been going with mommy to the ball field since May, watching her team, UUTC, kick some major bum. The team went undefeated in the regular season. They got this super cool trophy, which is currently residing in my room, cause now "it's mine." I really enjoyed evenings at the park, running the bases before the game started, playing with Grandad when he was able to make it, and playing with my friends too. I was the team's best cheerleader. I can't wait until I'm old enough to play. I'd like to be a pitcher.








No comments:

Post a Comment