Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Play, Play Then Play Some More

On this first day of March I wanted to take some time to reflect on the past month and express my graditude to all my friends who make my life so much fun, from Nora and Elijah, Odin, Gus, Bradyn and many more, even baby Charlie. In the wake of the devastion in my dad's hometown, Christchurch, I feel blessed that my greatest worry is whether or not mum will let me watch TV or if dad will let me read one more book before bed time. I know there will come a time when the stresses of life will be much greater, but for now, I just love to play, play and then play some more.
I am very grateful that February brought us warmer weather, now me and my friends can get outside without the restriction of heavy coats and hats. I welcome March and hope that each new month will bring healing and hope to Christchurch. Me, mum and dad send all our NZ family and friends much love each and every day.
I'll catch you!
Hiding.

Playing chase with Nora and Cheri.


Hiking with Baby Charlie.



Me and Elijah at the park.











No comments:

Post a Comment