Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Visit from the Killian Family

The camera is still in hiding, but that doesn't mean the good times have stopped, they just aren't being documentated visually. Well, actually, Mum did get out the video camera, she just needs to learn how to download because that camera is a bit more involved than her wee Olympus.

I had to take some time to reflect on that awesome visit from The Killians. They drove down all the way from Newtown, PA. I got to live vicarously as a member of a large family and I have to say I fit in quite well. Dominic 8, Kate 6, Lucy 4 and Baby John 10 months, are non-stop entertainment. We raked huge leaf piles and jumped in, played with the nieghbors dog for hours, had a trip to the Nature Center and dinner at the Mellow Mushroom and that's all before we made it back to Brevard. We hiked, played, laughed and ate yummy foods together for three straight days. Fun! I see why mum and Cathy have been friends since the 6th grade, they "click" and so do our families. They are welcome back anytime!

Next up, Thanksgiving. We are headed to Charlotte to visit The Grandin's, The Maier's and The Sandifer family who is coming up from FL. Life is just one giant playdate and I LOVE it!

Now, if we could just find that *&#! camera! Excuse my french.

No comments:

Post a Comment