Friday, July 30, 2010

Horsin' Around Earthshine

While Hayden was zipping, mum and I entertained ourselves. I really did enjoy watching the zipline, so we followed them a bit, and then found some animals to play with too.
Steve is the hero of the day, saved that lady from spending the rest of her days dangling from a line.

The heat and humidity does wonders for my curls. At least, that's what mom says!

Ziplining can be very seroius business, especially in the heat. Can you believe that lady, she didn't make it all the way and Steve had to go out and get her, very serious.


Great Balancing Rion! I made it all the way across without falling, two times. The zippers were actually right above my head crashing into a rope web of sorts, so I had a great view from here.
"Rion!", said mum. "Stay away from that goats bum! Yuck!"


"But mum, it's so fun. When I touch his tail he swings it around and around really quickly."






No comments:

Post a Comment