Friday, June 18, 2010

Fridays at the Shoals Part II

I'm signalling to mum that the people are wearing helmets. I was soooo excited to see horses at the Shoals. Mum didn't beleive me when I said, "s", "s", but she turned and looked and there they were, in the water with me! Fantastic.

I moved a big rock and out jumped a spider, right onto my foot. For some odd reason mum screamed and grabbed me up. The spider didn't seem phased, he just stopped and posed for this photo.


I love to walk all the way to the waterfall in the background.


I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to throw rocks.




Alsheska, the founder of the shoals, loads up her car and stroller every Friday with her three boys and the neighbors three girls. She wants to stay balanced I guess. She's a rock star!




No comments:

Post a Comment