Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Trip to Charlotte

Me and Mum headed to the Queen City on Wednesday as she was attending a Pastry Class training Thursday and Friday north of Charlotte at the gelato supplier center. So, Aunt Brandi graciously accepted an invitation to spend those two days with me. I was greeted at her home by a slew of new toys. Fun! I also got to play with Jax the dog lots, Asher and Uncle Chad some. I loved Asher's room. He has lots of fun balls, trains and other assortment of toys. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of all those things. We actually ended-up leaving early as the weather forecast was calling for snow, plus I had a bad cough. So mum skipped out on the last training day and Aunt Brandi had a reprieve from another full on day with me, she seemed a bit tired Thursday evening, hummm....and mum and I made it home to Brevard just as the first flakes began to fall. Perfect timing.
On the way to Aunt Brandi's we stopped in to the Grandin's home for a visit. Here I am posing with Aunt Paula and great-gradma AKA GiGi. Their house was full of things for me to get my hands on. GiGi commented as I was climbing up on the kitchen chairs, "this might give me a heart attack" and given that she is 92 years old, I took that seriously. We gave kisses and headed out. She's now in Florida staying with her son, my grandad. Isn't she the lucky one, missing the cold snow, just!

No comments:

Post a Comment