Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day Fun







Christmas Day was full of good times and first times. I had my first go's at table tennis and Connect Four. I still prefer billiards though. Daddy and Uncle Harvest had it out Boxing on Aunt Brandi's Wii, which made for many laughs. Daddy won, FYI. Another first was for Grandma. She cooked Christmas dinner with limited power sources. We lost power Christmas Eve due to some pretty narly wind. Luckily they have a generator, but it has its' limits. The oven being one of those. She served a five course meal using a convection oven microwave, a toaster oven and a stove top. I thought it was all quite tasty and I loved the candlelight dinner (the lights in the dining room were out). So that is Christmas 2009. You may not hear from me until next year-so CHEERS!



No comments:

Post a Comment