Thursday, September 10, 2009

9 Month Check-Up

I drove myself over to the doc's office yesterday for my 9 month check-up. Just kidding, I was out of gas so my mommy and daddy gave me a lift. Turns out I'm still "perfect", doc's words, but I'm getting smaller. Well, comparably speaking. I weighed in at 17 lbs. 6 oz. and am now 27 inches tall. Sounds great, but the percentiles are 5% and 10%, meaning 95% of American 9 month olds weigh more than me and 90% are taller. I wonder how I'd stack up in New Zealand? Mum and Dad have already reconsidered my career in tennis. We've been watching lots of US Open this week and there aren't many short players, at least on the men's side. Mimi says I'm not going to be short, that mum and dad are being premature. I'm not sure what to think. I eat all my veggies, love carbs and meat, and work out like a fool. I feel strong and healthy. Bring on the racquet I say, I'lll leave all those fatty American kids in the dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment