Friday, July 31, 2009

I Will Miss You Uncle Adam




What can I say? On my 8-month bday, Uncle Adam left Brevard, NC for further American adventures before heading back to Melbourne, AU, his new home since leaving Christchurch a few months back. I am gutted really. I truly revelled in his attention. He always had a cuddle and a giggle to share with me upon his awakening in the early afternoon each day. I had a perma-grin when Adam was around. Mommy and Daddy sure did appreciate his help this summer around Kiwi Gelato, as did many of the female customers. I heard a term called "eye candy?" Not sure what that is, but if it's anything like mouth candy, it must be good. We all wish Adam love, happiness and success in his new home across the Tasman. Come see me again Adam. I love ya mate- Rion


1 comment:

  1. Miss ya little buddy!! Maybe one day you will learn to sleep like uncle adam :)
    See you again soon and hey to mummy and daddy.
    Cheers Buggles
    AB

    ReplyDelete