Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rion Caodwell Table 14: The Wedding @Gibson Island










It was a perfect day for a wedding and what a gorgeous location. Being a mountain boy I was not use to all the open space of the Cheasapeake Bay (that's the Bay Bridge in the background of the photo of mom and me). The sun was shining and the bride was glowing. Mommy wanted me to mention the delicious crabcakes that were served at dinner. Maryland is famous for their crabcakes. The random man in the first photo is Simon from Christchurch, small world. He too is married to an American woman. Supposedly he grew up one street over from Daddy but did not go to Burnside High, somewhere else, I need to ask daddy again and get back to you. We left the wedding around 9:30pm, boy I was pooped from all the dancing, and drove all the way to Salem, VA, five hours. I was not too thrilled about this leg of the trip. But was did make it to Corrie's house safe and sound and had a lovely day with the Bower's family. See below.




No comments:

Post a Comment