Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two Months Old














Wow, it's cold. Good thing I have put on my winter weight to keep me warm. I had my two month check-up with Dr. Myers on January 30th and the scale tipped 11 lbs (I weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. @ one month). Mommy and Daddy always try to guess my weight, a wee bet, and neither of them got close this time! Another surprise to Mum and Dad was my length. The nurse measured 22 inches. Well, it seems I shrunk. I measured 24.5 inches at one month. Oops, someone made a mistake. The doctor commented on my "beautiful skin" and said I had the neck strength of a 3 or 4 month old. Well, I need some control, there is so much to see and do. A sad moment at the doctor's was getting a shot. I was hoping to be more of a man about it, but I cried like a baby. Hey, I challenge each of you to take a needle the size as your forearm into your thigh. It's no joke! At least it's behind me now. We've all been bundling up, as you can see in the photo. Wish we could jump on over to some summertime in New Zealand. Much Love- Rion

No comments:

Post a Comment