Saturday, August 25, 2012

Road Trip

 Thirty minutes into our trek from Charlotte to Carolina Beach, mom pulled out a suprise...The Creeper!! I was stoked, totally!! "Awesome!" I quietly got to know my new Creeper for about 20 minutes before asking, "How much longer to the beach?" Good try mom!
I asked mom if I could take some photos of the road trip, here is the result. Proff that mom and dad make me brush my teeth!

5 days and 5 nights at Carolina Beach, N.C., here I come!! Uh, oh, a bit of a detour. It seems there was a wreck. All the other cars are going around the wreck, but not daddy! He pulls over to help. Such a nice guy, a real hero amongst men. Angela was suffering from shock and the ambulance seemed to take forever so it was really good daddy stopped to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment