Thursday, November 10, 2011

Showing Off My New Jumper

Funny story about this jumper. I receieved it in the mail way back in August and the postmark on the parcel was from an Elaine in Pennsylvania, USA. There were some earrings included in the package and they were obvoiusly from NZ, but there was not note, nothing. Mommy and I were baffled and blamed daddy for not remembering this Elaine, who had obvoiusly been to NZ and was sending us a thank-you of sorts, probably a customer daddy had helped out with trip plans to NZ.


Well, several weeks later we got an email from Auntie Denise letting us know a parcel would be arriving and it was the jumper she had knit for me, mystery solved! I really like me new jumper, especially given winter weather on the way. Digging for worms, really breaking in my new jumper, straight to the dirt as usual.










I especially like the front pocket, it warms my fingers right up!



Thanks Auntie Denise, I am all smiles for my new jumper!










No comments:

Post a Comment